Escape3 Escape3

i havent even played yet, but im giving it five stars just for the fact it reminds me of the point n click game 'The Neverhood' from the 90's, which was all made out of clay too.

Misadventure Misadventure

a broka da tv

Deal With the Devil Deal With the Devil

love it, i grew up in arcades in the 90s as a pre teen, and miss the places like i dont know what, if i ever decided to own an arcade, id have this as a machine in the back somewhere. it would be cool.

Fat Fucks Fat Fucks

HOW TO PLAY when on the level select screen, use the left arrow key and up a bit, as level one is there, i dont know why the screen is focused on the level it is, but youll know ya on the rightone cuz theres a dude standing on top of it, click, done. seriously, did no one try doing the arrow key thing? after that, just run as far as you can and collect burgers as far as i know.

On Fire On Fire

FOLLOW TH LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION FOR A NON LAGGY VERSION!! i dont think people read the description half the time, me included, but when i did, i found the fast version, and wowser, its so bloody fast, so i used the laggy version to learn the game, then the fast one for a challenge. anyway, brilliant game, awesome idea. make more!!

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

I like it and i'm putting it my favorites. Its SuperMeatBoy-ish Limbo-ish Another World-ish. Tha animation is smooth as silk, the character moves so slickly from the way he turns, to the way he hangs on the edge of a just missed platform, and then wings himself up it. The levels ar nicely done, not linear, and not to open world. You feel like your always pushing forward towards the ultimate goal, but that you have a bit of freedom to go where you like and explore a bit. The voice that talks to you via the text box is great, and love that he calls us 'meatbags'. The upgrades give an RPG-ish feel. The enemy is challenging but not annoying (so far as ive played) and for all this greatness, there is only one thing, one tiny teeny incy wincy miniscule little thing, that lets it down, is frustrating. And thats the dang jump button doesnt always register your input. I dont think its my keyboard as i tried switching between WASD and the arrows, but still, on crucial moments, or just when frollicking the beautiful yet deadly as feck awesomeness that is this game, i push jump.....and he doesn't jump, and its the only reason i havent give it 5 stars. because if it wasn't for that. if he jumped EVERY time i press the jump keys. THIS GAME WOULD BE PERFECT. so apart from the jump problem, this game is brilliant, and i hope to see a bigger better sequel, tho this is gonna be hard to top.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

great no mans sky parody!! seriously awesome. Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, to build a flash version of no mans sky the way it *should* have been done. good luck, this message will self destruct in 5 years

Skudge responds:

I might, though it probably wouldn't be a flash game. Thanks for the review!

Text 4 Dead Text 4 Dead

nice little game, ive played a few text based games, the hitchikers guide to the galaxy (which is free online to play if you can find it) is a particular fav of mine. and that brings me to whats wrong with this one, most text games text parsers are pretty good, but when i typed 'get bat' or pick up bat' it didnt know what i meant, and it should have, instead i had to use just the word 'bat'. (or 'shit' loz) making it one word solutions did make it more challenging tho, especially when i had to use the bat, took me ages just to figure to 'swing' the bat without actually saying 'use bat'. like i said it was still good. i do highly recomend playing the hitchikers guide to the galaxy for inspiration on how to do another game, you get some cool reactions when you play that, like when you die, if you type anything, it starts saying 'quiet you, your sposed to be dead' or 'pretty chatty for a dead guy', one of the solutions to a puzzle is just lying in front of a bulldozer, and another is to 'drink pint's at a bar. plus loads of secret stuff. and i think even if you use a walkthrough on it, it would be a great inspiration for a new zombie text based game for you, because great things come from small ideas, look at the game 'feed us', started out simple, then got so awesome. i can see this happening with this. a full epic zombie/comedy text adventure. bring it on. (if u do make a huge one, can you please add the ability to type stuff in so u can pretend to be a zombie, like 'pretend to be zombie' or 'shuffle and moan' or 'say braaaains' just for a sweet comedy bit or two, that would be sweet.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

FECKIN AWESOME!!!! but quite hard near the end....in fact i didnt complete it.....yet, but its that good, i intend to come back.

Feed Us 5 Feed Us 5

i dont know what game Norman below is playing, but it aint this, cuz this just gets better and better with every iteration, making gamesis about trying new stuff,seeing what works, keeping the stuff that does, throw out the stuff that doesn't, add something new etc etc rinse rpeat. and these games do that each and every time. i love them. and i'm so gonna do a let's play on the whole series on my Youtube channel at some point (my channel is also D0S81 btw peeps, come check me out, i've just started but i'm quite proud of my google feud ep, its the first time i've edited properly as the rest were done on the fly) anyway,. yeah, defo gonna do a series on these cuz they rock.